Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
ATLANTA INBOUND MARKETING CONFERENCE: A Hands-On Workshop to Improve Your Social Media and Mobile Marketing Skills
Thursday, May 10, 2012 from 10:45 AM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
The Atlanta Inbound Marketing Conference is a hands-on workshop where you can get actionable tips on how to improve your social media and mobile marketing programs.
Are you interested in learning how to use social media and mobile marketing to generate new leads and customers? Would you like to know how to manage your inbound marketing campaigns more efficiently and effectively? Are you interested in learning insider tips and techniques from some of the nation's leading experts?
Then you won't want to miss the Atlanta Inbound Marketing Conference on Thursday, May 10th from 10:45 am until 6:00 pm with a bonus HubSpot User Group meeting from 6:00 pm until 7:30 pm.
Here's just some of what you'll learn in this interactive, engaging, hands-on conference:
- How inbound marketing is being used by companies like yours to grow sales and revenues
- How consumers connect with brands using social media and mobile marketing
- How to use social and mobile for inbound lead generation
- How to use HubSpot's inbound marketing platform to generate new leads and customers
- How to create a mobile website
- How to use social media monitoring tools to manage your inbound marketing program
- How to leverage new tools like Pinterest, Google+ and Foursquare grow your sales and revenues
- How to use mobile QR codes to drive customers to your business
This conference is right for you if:
- You want to improve the effectiveness of your existing social media and mobile marketing campaigns
- You want to explore new ways to use social media and mobile marketing to grow your sales and revenue
- You want to differentiate your brand from your competitors
- You want to learn how to get the most from your social media and mobile marketing campaigns
This conference is not right for you if:
- You think social media and mobile marketing are a flash in the pan
- You wish this whole inbound marketing thing would just go away
Bonus HubSpot User Group All-Star Panel:
Join us for a bonus HubSpot User Group meeting from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm. We'll be hosting an All-Star Inbound Marketing Panel Discussion where experts will share their knowledge and provide tips on how you can improve your social media and mobile marketing campaigns.
You'll be able to ask live, unfiltered questions to marketing experts who work at some of the world's best-known brands.
This bonus HubSpot User Group meeting is included in the price of your ticket.
About Our Speakers:
Nick Ayres leads a global social media marketing team for Intercontinential Hotels Group (IHG), the largest hotel company in the world. IHG includes Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn Express and Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts. Prior to joining IHG, Nick developed social media campaigns for The Home Depot, the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer.
Nick will be speaking about using social media to engage customers and drive leads to your business.
Jamie Turner is the co-author of How to Make Money with Social Media and Go Mobile. He is an in-demand keynote speaker at trade shows, events and corporations around the globe. And he is the Founder and Chief Content Officer of 60SecondMarketer.com.
You'll find Jamie's guest columns on Mashable, HubSpot and the Social Media Examiner. He is also a guest on CNN and HLN where he talks about social media and mobile media.
Jamie is considered one of the premiere marketing speakers in the U.S. and around the globe. His presentations are fast-paced, fun and interactive. Be prepared to participate as you learn more about social media and mobile marketing in this lively, upbeat conference and workshop.
Jeanne Hopkins is the Director of Marketing at HubSpot. She is the co-author of Go Mobile and is responsible for driving more than 45,000 leads a month to HubSpot using their proprietary software service.
Jeanne is an engaging, energetic, tell-it-like-it-is speaker and was named one of the Top 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management.
If you want to learn how to use new and innovative marketing tools to drive more leads to your business, then you won't want to miss Jeanne's keynote speech at the Atlanta Inbound Marketing Conference.
Brent Leary is an Author, Speaker and Award-Winning Blogger. He is the co-founder and partner of CRM Essentials, an Atlanta-based CRM advisory firm covering tools and strategies for improving business relationships.
Recognized by InsideCRM as one of the 25 most influential industry leaders, Leary is also a past recipient of CRM Magazine's Most Influential Leader Awared. Leary writes regularly for Inc.com and SmallBizTrends.com and is also the host of a new radio program on News Talk 1160 am called Technology for Business Sake.
Win 1 of 5 Free Copies of Go Mobile Hardcover:
Attendees will also be eligible to win a free copy of Go Mobile by Jeanne Hopkins and Jamie Turner. This book, which has a 5-star rating on Amazon, will be given away to 5 lucky winners at the event.
Date and Agenda:
The Atlanta Inbound Marketing Conference will take place on Thursday, May 10th, 2012. The agenda is as follows:
- 10:45 am: Registration
- 11:00 am: Jamie Turner, Author and Founder of 60SecondMarketer.com, How to Calculate the ROI of a Social Media Campaign
- Noon: Kick-Off Lunch
- 12:30 Lunchtime Keynote: Nick Ayres, Manager, Social Marketing at IHG (Holiday Inn, InterContinental Hotels, Holiday Inn Express and others)
- 1:30 pm: Jeanne Hopkins, V.P. of Marketing, HubSpot, How to Create Scintillating Content that Generates Leads for Your Business
- 2:30 pm: Roundtable Discussions: Get detailed answers to specific questions about your business by asking experts in our hands-on, action-oriented Roundtable Discussions
- 3:30 pm: Brent Leary: How to Build Social Media into Your Customer Service and Marketing Communications Strategy
- 4:30 pm: Jamie Turner: How to Get Started in Mobile Marketing Quickly and Easily
- 5:00 pm: Cocktail and Hors d'Oeuvre Reception
- 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm: HubSpot User Group All-Star Panel Discussion
There are a limited number of tickets available for this event. If you're interested in attending, reserve your tickets today.
Venue and Accomodations:
The event will take place at Maggiano's Buckhead located at 3368 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30326.
There are several other hotels within walking distance of the event:
- The Ritz Carlton Buckhead ($$$$): 3434 Peachtree Road, N.E., Atlanta, GA (404) 237-2700
- The W Atlanta ($$$): 3377 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA (678) 500-3100
- InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta ($$$): 3315 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA (404) 946-9000
- The Westin ($$$): 3391 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA (404) 365-0065
- DoubleTree ($$): 3342 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA (404) 231-1234
- Crown Plaza ($$): 3377 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA (404) 264-1111
The Go Mobile Conference wouldn't be possible without the kind support of our Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsors.